2009年6月15日 星期一

五天四夜 Singapore

Singapore
Review your selections
Change Flight
Flight: 1 Round-Trip Ticket
Sun, Jun 21, 2009
Taipei Chiang Kai Shek International Airport (TPE) to Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
Depart: 06:15pm
Arrive: 10:40pm
Taipei, Taiwan (TPE) to
Singapore, Singapore (SIN)
Singapore Airlines
Flight 879 (on Boeing 777-200)
Adult fare rules
$1072

Total Travel Time: 4 hrs 25 mins
________________________________________
Thu, Jun 25, 2009
Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) to Taipei Chiang Kai Shek International Airport (TPE)
Depart: 10:25am
Arrive: 03:10pm
Singapore, Singapore (SIN) to
Taipei, Taiwan (TPE)
China Airlines
Flight 752 (on Airbus A330-300)
Adult fare rules
$1438

Total Travel Time: 4 hrs 45 mins


Flight - Lowest package price option

Sun, Jun 21 10:40pm at Singapore. Live in Changi Village - A Far East Hotel 1 Netherevon Road, Singapore, Singapore ($145)

檢視較大的地圖
Sun, Jun 22. 09:00am drive to Vivo City. Drive

檢視較大的地圖

Vivo Ciity is a Market Place Supermarket. There have many thing that I can see. Like, bike, bag, shoes, States products....I am in such a long day.
Sun, Jun 22 Night Live in Furama City Centre Hotel 60 Eu Tong Sen St
Singapore, Singapore 05, Singapore ($125)

檢視較大的地圖
Sun, Jun 23 09:00 Walk to Singapore Art Museum‎. Watch carefully for each painting is the important that I would like to do. I will stay here all day.


檢視較大的地圖

Sun, Jun 23 Night Live in Furama City Centre Hotel 60 Eu Tong Sen St
Singapore, Singapore 05, Singapore (again $125)
Sun, Jun 24 09:00 Walk to National Museum. There are many cultural relations between Singapore and Malaysia to introduce a culture of them. I like history. I would like to visit it all day.

檢視較大的地圖

Sun, Jun 24 Night Live in Furama City Centre Hotel 60 Eu Tong Sen St
Singapore, Singapore 05, Singapore (again $125)
Sun, Jun 25 07:00 Go To the airport and 10:25 leave Singapore
A total of about $US4500

沒有留言:

張貼留言