I invite Bruce Lee, 李連杰, 馬英九, Obama and Jackie Chan.
Why do you have people sitting next to each other?
Bruce Lee sits next to 李連杰. Because they want to discuss the issue on the martial arts. 李連杰 sits next to 馬英九. Because they can talk about "Chinese Buddhism", they all the Buddhism belivers. 馬英九 sits next to Obama. Because they can talk Cross-strait relations in Taiwan and China. Obarma sits next to Jackie Chan. Beacuse they can talk about the issue of Tibetan independence.
What would you like to ask your guests?
I want to ask Bruce Lee ,how do you die? because you died suddenly. I really want to know.
I want to ask 李連杰, how your skills so well. If you have time would you teach me the two strokes.
I want to ask 馬英九, what time should the independence of Taiwan? I would like to know in my lifetime.
I want to ask Obarma, when the United States than in Taiwan into a state, Taiwan really needs the United States.
I want to ask Jackie Chan, how many number of action films did you take? I really want to know do you know?
沒有留言:
張貼留言